Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know how to get nail polish out of rugs?

nail polish remover?Does anyone know how to get nail polish out of rugs?
goo gone.Does anyone know how to get nail polish out of rugs?
Try gently shaving it with a disposable razor or single edged razor blade. Go slowly.
I just read an article 2 days ago about this. It said to dilute nail polish remover and dab, but I can't vouch for this since I haven't actually tried it myself. I just read about it. Good luck!
get some nail polish remover in dab it on a face towel and gently pat the spot dont rub it because you might smudge it trust me ive done it before do it ok
Get a q-tip and some nail polish remover. Try first in an inconspicuous spot to make sure you won't ruin the carpet. Gently dab at the spot with the q-tip until it's gone. It will take a while, but works like a charm. Good luck!
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles