Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it true that if you put nail polish in the refrigerator it won't dry out?

In this magazine called Everyday with with Rachel Ray that this celebrity kept her nail polish in the fridge and Rachel asked her Why she had it in there, and she said I think i doesn't dry out. But is that true?Is it true that if you put nail polish in the refrigerator it won't dry out?
ive never done it myself, but i know people who have, and it works great. but, it doesnt totally prevent drying out, it just puts it off- way, way, way off! i suggest you do it- it helps.Is it true that if you put nail polish in the refrigerator it won't dry out?
yep!
I am not sure
The chemical evaporates quickly, faster than water. So I guess the colder it is the less moving the molecules will do so it may not evaporate so quick. Having the lid on tight is really the best thing to do.
walk your butt to the fridge %26amp; find out
sounds like a mess waiting to happen
Maybe if you shake it often it won't dry out but the refrigerator i'm not sure
never heard that before but i keep my lipstick there, i got that idea years ago and it works.......
I haven't tried putting nail polish in the fridge before, but I think that it would actually make it chunkier. If you want to find out, you can always put like a bottle of nail polish in the fridge and see if it dries out or not. But in case it does try out, I recommend finding a bottle that's almost empty, so that way you wouldn't waste a whole bottle of nail polish.
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles