Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite OPI nail polish?

please put the color that it is smiliar to next to it. I am looking for some cute new colors.What is your favorite OPI nail polish?
Kennebunk Port and I'm Not a Waitress are my favorite reds, Outback Aphrodisiac is my favorite pink and Lincoln Park at Midnight and Black Tie Optional are my favorite darks.What is your favorite OPI nail polish?
I think ';Calender Girl'; is cute. It's not really good for formal things, though.





Answer please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I like Tropical Punch which is pink


%26amp;%26amp;


Brights Power which is orange


:))
boris and natasha i love!!!!
Lincoln Park After Dark
i like gold..... but i am 11
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles