Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I find the nail polish OPI?

Besides at Nail Salons? Like have you seen OPI at rite-aid, longs etc?Where can I find the nail polish OPI?
so long as you use a good base coat, and a good top coat, what you put on for color doesn't matter unless OPI makes a particular shade you really like. The .99 Wet n Wild will stay just as well. I recomend Orly Bonder Base coat, and Seche Vite Top Coat. Both can be bought at Sally Beauty Supply at reasonable prices. Seche Vite can also be purchased at many salon, but will probably cost you $10.Where can I find the nail polish OPI?
I have purchased OPI at Walgreens in my area. Maybe try calling your local Walgreens to ask if they have it?
I haven't seen OPI at any retail stores. You may try a beauty supply store or if you have a flea market in your area they might have it.
walgreen's or Sally Beauty Supply
try to get it from parkson grand..ther's alot there
na haven't found it anywhere but trade secret and JC Pennys as far as salons go they're cheaper and still have a big selection...love OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles