Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know how to removed super glue from a kitchen counter (formica)? nail polish remover didn't work

You might try a razor scraper.Does anyone know how to removed super glue from a kitchen counter (formica)? nail polish remover didn't work
wait for it 2 harden then scratch it off with a knife... it worked when i glued my fingers together in any case...lolDoes anyone know how to removed super glue from a kitchen counter (formica)? nail polish remover didn't work
I have removed it from my ceramic floor using a high end steam cleaner. I blasted it with a direct spray of steam for about one minute and it seperated itself. I am certain it will work on a formica counter top as well.





If you don't have one check to see if a friend has a steamer.
Just chip it up. Try using your fingernail first - it's less likely to damage the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles