Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know where I can buy Anti Nail Biting polish? Is it a regular thing to buy?

I sort of have a nail biting problem, and can't seem to break it but I heard that there is an anti nail biting poilsh that you put over your nails and it taste bad so you don't want to chew them. Where can I buy this and is it legit? Is it for real and is it bad for you. Do any major businesses carry such a product such as Mayballene (sp)Does anyone know where I can buy Anti Nail Biting polish? Is it a regular thing to buy?
Don't buy it unless its really necessary. I had a nail biting problem too. I broke the habit by cutting my nails whenever it gets long enough to bite.Does anyone know where I can buy Anti Nail Biting polish? Is it a regular thing to buy?
You should be able to get it at any drugstore/pharmacy. It's legitimate stuff in that it definitely tastes bad or has a LOT of pepper in it, but in my experience, they just don't work very well. In addition, the kind that have pepper in them can cause a LOT of pain if they come in contact with the eyes, nose, other mucus membranes.
I had a nail biting issues when i was 10 years old..it lasted until i was 12. I noticed that my fingernails get smaller and uglier so I decided and tell my self:';Im not gonna bite my nail anymore.'; Just be conscious of yourself, and whenever you feel biting your nail, STOP. Tell yourself to stop. That's it. It's a matter of self-control. And you can do it.
I think they have it at Target. Sally Hansen or something. It works really well! If you can't find it, get the stuff they spray on dogs to keep them from nibbling their paws. It tastes awful and stays on all day!!!!
i dont know where to get them, probably at a pharmacy or something. but i know they do exist and they work. i never bit my nails, but once my friend had some and i put it on my nails ans licked it. it was DISGUSTING. id get it if i were you, it will definately put you off biting your nails.
Lowes, aisle 5
honestly the stuff dont realy work . Best thing to do is try keeping hands busy.sorry
You can buy these products in a number of places, such as Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000YUXI0/104-3406433-9105538?v=glance%26amp;n=3760901) or even most Walgreens/CVS Pharmacys. I've used this before, and depending on the severity of the habit, you can just adjust to the taste and continue biting - but with determination (and sometimes help from a product), you can get over nail biting.





Allegedly, Avon sells a solution called ';Nail Biting Solver';. I was unable to find a link to this product online, but you may consider asking your local Avon rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles