Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My nail polish chips when I play guitar?

Hey everyone. I'm a goth rocker (i hate saying goth cuz its a label but... that's what I am i guess) and when i play guitar i have a bad tendency to use my nails AND fingertips. Is there any good way other then using clear coat that would prevent all the chipping? I hate the way it looks and i don't need black paint chips on my strings. Thanks!My nail polish chips when I play guitar?
manicures will always be ruined by playing guitar, thats just how it is, if your a real musician, you should come to terms with that and learn how to improve your playing style so that you might remove the problem altogetherMy nail polish chips when I play guitar?
lol, it will happen even if you do use a pick, better get used to it. i just dont paint my right index finger because thats the first one to go :p
use a pick.lol. simple...but effective (:
For rock and metal music you use a pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles