Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just how destructive is nail polish remover?

I started using nail polish remover to remove paint from action figures I customize. This works great, however, I never realized how dangerous this stuff is. I poured some in a styrofoam bowl hoping to soak out some paint and it literally dissolved the bowl in seconds. It was literally one of the coolest things I had ever seen. Then I poured some in a plastic cup and in less than a in minute it ate through that. What other destructive purposes can I use nail polish for?





DRAGON 2012


';Great fortune for U.S.';Just how destructive is nail polish remover?
hahah trying to take over the world by using nail polish remover? make a pile of sticks pour some on it then set it a blazeJust how destructive is nail polish remover?
Nail polish remover is basically just acetone but watered down a bit from pure acetone (unless you have the acetone-free kind, in which case I have no idea what's in it).





Acetone is very commonly used for cleaning things such as metal. It evaporates very quickly and is highly flammable. It is corrosive enough to eat through soft materials like Styrofoam, but it can be stored in metal containers or the right type of plastic containers.
ha the kind i have can take off false nails and glue. . . .





my sister didnt know and she used it on her fake


nails and it ate it up. . .lol. . .





it works great. . .
I used it to remove nail polish off of my toes this morning and they are still there with new red red nail polish on them.
It's great for sniffing, it can do some interesting stuff to your head after a while ;-)
Ha, I was useing it and it spilled on my tile floor it made a big white stain.
Oh it is pretty destructive





I have tried it on many things :D
I would drink more than half a bottle
I just know it stinks!
I know everyone in my home leaves when I use it~
u think im gonna give away our secrets??? ur nuts!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles