Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I messed up the paint on my acrylic nails will i ruin them if i use regular nail polish remover?

i messed up the painted part on my acrylic nails will i ruin them if i use regular nail polish removerI messed up the paint on my acrylic nails will i ruin them if i use regular nail polish remover?
nope.. just make sure its NON ACETONE :)


the acetone will melt them.


xxo





edit... it will say -non acetone- on the bottle.. if it doesnt, then it usually isnt. only use it if it actually says it on the bottle :PI messed up the paint on my acrylic nails will i ruin them if i use regular nail polish remover?
You do not need to use non-acetone polish remover. Acetone based remover or even pure acetone is fine to use. You would have to soak the nails in it for quite awhile before it would do anything to the acrylic. Non-acetone remover doesn't work very well.
Well... maybe it depends on what type of acrylic it is (as in brand and such) but I've done that and the nails were fine. Maybe, you know, use as little as you can or something. But I'm sure they'll be fine.





It usually just says if it is or not... on the bottle, darling.
Oh can I relate! What I do is use a cotton ball and soak it good in y


the reg. remover. With a light touch just take a small amount


of polish off. Sometimes if you catch it before it dries it will smooth


out. But after it dries put a new coat on and it will look wonderful.
You need to use a non-acetone nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles