Monday, June 21, 2010

Girls, would you ever force your brother into wearing nail polish or letting you do his hair?

if he was younger than you.Girls, would you ever force your brother into wearing nail polish or letting you do his hair?
uh no.


i have better things to do, and i'm not that mean...Girls, would you ever force your brother into wearing nail polish or letting you do his hair?
When I was five my sister tourmented me like that.


She put makeup on me, and gave me a manicure, and then she put me in one of her dresses.


You know the worst part of that? At my wedding, she snuck that photo into my slideshow at the reception.


It was really embarassing.


I have 4 other sisters that never did that.
i forced my little to let me straighten his hair on the last of school when he was in 5th grade. it was funny. he sat on the counter and kept going ';ur burning me! ur burning me!'; even though the flat iron wasn't touched his actual head.
haha ive done it to my 12 min older brother (were twins but hes 12 minutes older) and one of my guy friends. . I put makeup on him and curled his hair. . he wouldnt put on the dress though =[





hahah
i didint force him... he wanted to...





haha. well actually i kinda bribed him, but it was fun, and he kinda enjoyed it too. hes like about 2 years younger than me.
well i have a younger brother


i wouldnt particularly force him


i would tease him and force him and then stop if he got annoyed lol


well people say that im too nice so maybe youshouldnt go by my advice lol
i have!!!





granted we're 27 and 25 now





there was this aqua sundress...





i think i have pictures somewhere...





*lightbulb above head*





lmao
Hey!


Why not?





Its funny!


i do it to my dad and my uncle too!


lol!





but its just fun stuff for elders to do to their younger siblings.


lol!
haha. yeah. i do it all the time. its frikken hiarious! i talk pictures too. im guessing you have an older sister. im sorry. haha!
NO! i would never even stand for my sisters to do it to my lil bro. and im younger than my sis. i wouldnt agree. and they need yo uto agree.
YES, but i'll just go crazy with it and take some pictures. then put it on myspace...he would be so scared. then i'll tell him this would be his WHOLE life if he ever turns gay.lol
No, most likely not, but good idea! lol.


only if he deserved it.
if i had a sister and she did that 2 me i wud make her regret it
Yep. And my boyfriend! He hasn't let me do it yet, but I know I can work my puppy eyes and sad little frown and get my way!
hell yes practice practice
Well I have a twin brother, so I could make us look like identical twins rather than fraternal! XD
tottally
my brother, no, my boyfriend, hell yeah.
hahaha i do that to my brothers friends..but just the nails and sometimes they pull away so haha yeah i guess :D
My brother is 10. %26amp; no i wouldnt force him.


:)


i would ask first. most of the time he says yea.


:)


haha
I never made him--- but he dressed HIMSELF up as a girl by free will before!
dude, just do the thiz dance, instead of thinking about your fetish
yea... it would be cute cute cute because im 19 %26amp;%26amp;%26amp; mi lil brother iz 2
HAHHA YES! AND ALL my boyfriends!
yes
Hhahaha yeahh!


but to bad i dont have a borther..
yes but not in front of my mom, she would kill me
lmao yes%26lt;3


it was to funny (:


we got pictures of it and alllll :p

1 comment:

  1. I am a "Crossdresser"...I wear my Bras & Panties...My fingers & toes are always painted..."Light Pink" right now !!!

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles