Monday, June 21, 2010

Should my toe nail polish match my clothes/shoes?

I'm planning on wearing blue flip flops tomorrow but my nails are red. is that ok?Should my toe nail polish match my clothes/shoes?
you dont want everything to match that may look tacky. i think red would look fine.Should my toe nail polish match my clothes/shoes?
It can match, but it doesn't have too. For example, if your are wearing a black skirt, I would reccommend red or pink polish to really make your toes stand out! Just have fun with the colors, the brighter the better.
it depends on your outfit. I'm personally one for either


A) accenting (wearing say.. blue jeans, black flip flops, and a lime green tank top under a black tank top. I would then paint my nails lime green to make the green pop)


B)using neutral colors (light pinks/whites/french that make your nails look pretty without drawing too much attention)





wearing red with blue.. might be a bit too much if you don't have any red on anywhere else. But at the same time, i'm the kind of person who will leave on a hot pink color for weeks before getting around to taking it off.
yehh!


it really dosent matter!
the trick is to atch the colors with the season.





nice rich colors for summer and fall.





nice icey colors for winter.





bright for spring.





and if you cant decide, a french tip goes with anything!!
Yes, my 13 year old daughter very into fashion and she says that its perfectly ok.....
I think it's cute when some accessories match like earings and purses maybe even your eye shadow, nail polish can be a nifty tool to bring out the colors you are wearing. It doesn't have to match though. :D





Red nails with blue flip flops are a bit opposite.. unless you are trying to patriotic! (If you live in the U.S.)





It's not that big of a deal if they don't match soo I say - Yes. It is okay! :)
dont change the color of ur nails! i like that if ur wearing alot of one color and wear a totally diff. color polish it makes ur whole outfit pop and look great. that what i did. i had on bright orange nail polish today and 2 tanks (light blue and white) skinny jeans and blue and tan flip flops. it looked great i got alot of compliments
No problem; it would be way to much work for anyone to keep trying to match. If you are really self conscience about it go with a natural color like a french manicure or clear.
Yes. Personally, I think that red and blue look great together. Also, red is a classic color! It goes with anything.
red is a classic nail color, it should be able to go with anything!
who cares? it dont matter
i hink so because if you wore blue shoes,blue shirt, blue shorts or pants, and your nails wer blue, that would look really cheesy
Do whatever you feel like doing. I knew someone who painted 5 fingernails with pale green varnish and the other 5 with light yellow! It looks daring and punky. I like the look of transfers which you apply with water onto your nails, followed by coats of clear varnish! Basically, do your own thing - there are no rules.
nahh, i don't paint my nails/ toe nails that often and i would hate to have to change the color to match my outfit everyday. and having everything matching might not look so great.
Personally, I don't think this is a majorly big deal. As long as you actually have some polish on your toes, any color is acceptable to me
it would look fine all matchy matchy looks soooooo bad. take it from a fashion/beauty expert

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles