Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite color nail polish to wear? <3?

Lately mine have been deep red and dark navy that almost looks like graphite! Also, dark nude! How about you?What is your favorite color nail polish to wear? %26lt;3?
I took a survey and the people at nail salon answers are in.......


12% lipstick red


20% plum attraction (dark purple)


2% black


14% wild thang green


33% hot pink


19% caramel surprise (brownish/copper color)





It looks like hot pink is the nail color to wear! My favorite is the midnight majic. It's this really deep blue color. Thanks! That was a fun answer to answer! lol.


PICK ME AS YOUR BEST ANSWER!!What is your favorite color nail polish to wear? %26lt;3?
Pink :D


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





x
I like wearing most any color. Though the brands I love are OPI, Sally Hansen, and Wet n' Wild :)
i love navy blue. the new thing to try is a matte finish and it looks fab :]
I love essies ';Fiji!'; and opis ';Cajun shrimp!'; navy, black, and red!!! I love nail polish!!!!!!!!!!! It's so fun to get ur nails done!!!!
OPI - Peru-B-Ruby
i love putting nail polishes other than dark and bright colors
Vibrant colours :)
Usually, I go to the salon and get them painted yellow with smiley faces on them! I love it!
Deep red also.
I usually get hot pink tips and matching toes, I love red on my toes though!
aqua its pretty and purple


but the sally kind their new one its so pretty your have to try it
Pink and coral colors. :)
I usually get a french with hot pink or bright blue tips! On my toes I usually get the same :)
black. idk why. i'm not deeply depressed or sad..ever. it just looks cool.
deep red.


it matches my uniform


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles