Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour nail polish is the most sexy, feminine?

Any shade of red is sexy, light pink, peach color is feminine.What colour nail polish is the most sexy, feminine?
I like light warm pinks, like the color of a ballet slipper, for a more innocent sexy, but if you want sex sexy then red is definitely the way to go. Choose matte colors if you want to look sophisticated and classy, not glittery/shimmery ones (too middle-school).What colour nail polish is the most sexy, feminine?
slightly peach tinted clear nail polish or for evening wear some kind of sparkly wine color... that is unless your nails are all chewed or torn to bits then I would reccommend a French Manicure or small acrylic nails with the above mentioned nail polishes
my husband likes mine red, black or burgandy


';very sexy'; he says. haha


[im 22 so dont worry im some 40yr old saying this!]
Sexy and feminine are two different things! Sexy is a ruby red, and feminine is a light pink. Either is cute.
A burgundy type of colour is my preference / or clearview shiney polish if you have real nicely manicured nails to show off
I think pink just looks girly and predictable.


I think unique colours look best. Especially dark colours.
Helloo x


Id Say A French Manicure Would Look Nice,


Pink Nails And White Tips


Or


A Light Pink


Hope This Helps (:


Sarahh x
extremely ligh pink, it doesnt look trashy and looks very feminine
Red! I occasionally paint my nails some other colour, but I always go back to dark reds.
BLACK I HAVE IT ON ALL THE TIME I HAVENT SEEN MY FINGERNAILS FOR LIKE 3 YEARS NOW!
dark dark red.


plum purple.
french manicure tip, scarlet red, hot pink!
i like the french tip...white tip. with a pinkish tint
a colour that goes with what ur wearing...
i would go for a nice shade of red =)
red
i reckon black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles