Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite dark colored nail polish?

i want to get some new nail colors for christmas! any suggestions or favorites??What's your favorite dark colored nail polish?
I love dark maroons/ purples or deep reds. They are girls yet sophisticated and all without being labeled WMO or whatever. My favorite purple is called ';Lincoln park after dark'; by OPIWhat's your favorite dark colored nail polish?
purple, red, green... i dont know if you want to paint your nails for christmas holidays? or if you want to get some as a present. but here is a cool link of holiday nail art lol. look at it! its awesome.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYUekyOXc鈥?/a>
Dark purple is gorgeous and so is a dark royal blue, with light glitter... it looks like the sky at night. Wow- That sounds soooo corney but it's really pretty.
blue or black :P I generally don't like dark nail colors because they damage your nails and make them darker even when the nail polish comes off your nails are a darker shade then before.
I like the color purple. Or blue. I also like yellow, but its hard to find.
Lincoln Park After Dark


Wicked
I like dark blue. I also like black w/ a gold top layer on it.
I love bright pink, electric blue, deep purples and of course black


But it depends on what you want
dark red and black


specially dark red is cool :)
Really really dark red


Or dark purple.
Black or dark purple.
chanel navy
navy:)
dark red


dark purple ( which I'm wearing right now)


dark blue


black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles