Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite color of nail polish to wear?

the clear glittery type, its very flattering on my fingernails (:What is your favorite color of nail polish to wear?
Red or pink. There are those occasional days where I don't mind black or blue, but those are pretty rare. More people notice and appreciate the femininity of a pretty red color.





Red and pink go just as well with things that you wear and add a little something extra to a neutral colored outfit. Opi is for sure my favorite brand.What is your favorite color of nail polish to wear?
I've just put on black for the first time today. I love it! When I told my mom that I was going to paint my nails black she cried ';Oh no, you're going goth?';. Of course not! Black is widely used by many women and can have a classy look if done right. I showed her pictures of celeb's that she respects who have black polish on so she's finally coming around. And BTW, I'm 40 years old. LOL!
matte red and shimmery pink of Revlon and i get it from Shoppers Stop as they have a lot of varied brands and colours and it is very convenient to choose
I like deep purples. Or dark grey w/ a coat of clear nail polish so it looks extra pretty. Also, French manicure's look pretty classy. =)
Black most of the time, or I usually paint every nail a different really bright colour haha =]
french maniucre always looks classy.





red looks great with black for standing out.





a light pink/cream colour is nice just for a bit of finish to the nails without drawing attention.
blackberry, its not balck but looks pretty cause it has a purple red tinge to it, looks elegent and can wear with anything !
blue


green


silver


black


orange


and purple


it depends on my mood and what time of year hbu???


^o^
Fluro orange.


Glittery pink.


French manicure.
I used to wear black or maroon everyday. But now I like this new shiny pink color, so prettyyy.
White :D and then i use a cocktail stick to draw cherries on my nails with red and green nail polish :D x
I like red because it pops against my nails!


I also like neon pink because it makes me feel girly and funky!
I like to wear a blue pink of nail polish its called lilac sky .i loooove it :)
purple


glittery metallic dark blue


glittery red


that's it! :)
My Favorite is Black. It looks great no matter what you are wearing or doing!
Dusky Shimmery Pink


Purple


Gold


Ice Blue


Clear With Glitter


Red


:)
Red


Black


Coral


and bright pink!
Red :D
Has to be pink for me :D
black


blue


red


purple
black
i nice pink (like a blue pink-ish)


or a frensh manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles