Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poll: I painted my truck with nail polish and now the neigbours kids are biting the bumbers?

Is this normal





Poll: What was the last question you answeredPoll: I painted my truck with nail polish and now the neigbours kids are biting the bumbers?
Ouch, that's not normal. Silly kids! Biting bumpers? I don't think so. Humans are so silly, we monkeys would never do a thing like that. Hah, I'm just kidding!





Hey, what color nail polish did you use?





The last question? I can't remember, I haven't been on for hours.Poll: I painted my truck with nail polish and now the neigbours kids are biting the bumbers?
Hee Hee,---- Just love this ques. made me laugh and I love to laugh. Good job on this ques. Keep asking ques. like this. You'll always get a ans. from me. A star 4 U.
surely you meant bumpers.





besides this question..i answered ';what are you thinking right now'; or something
its not normal... whats your previous color?
This one
what i was thinking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles