Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best brand of nail polish?

Right now I use the cheaper 99 cent nail polishes from the drugstores, but they always seem to get ruined very easily. I want to buy some new nail polish for my birthday in afew weeks and I was wondering what brand is the best. I was thiniking maybe O.P.I. or Chanel. Help?!?!What is the best brand of nail polish?
I haven't used the Chanel nail polish but I'm sure it works well, but I would stick with OPI just because its more affordable (Chanel is about $19 a bottle which can get pretty pricey if you want to buy more than one color) I know they use OPI at all of the nail and beauty salons I've been to and it stays on really well. It is a bit more expensive than the 99 cent ones but it does last longer and is more durable, plus if you have a beauty supply store nearby they usually have better prices.What is the best brand of nail polish?
It's not the polishes, it's probably the way you are applying them. For me, the $1 polishes last longest because I apply them correctly. You need a good base coat and top coat, and they have to be good quality. Sally Hansen has nice base coats, and try Seche Vite for top coats. Apply polishes in thin layers, letting each layer fully dry before adding the next one (this is one of the most important tips). In this aspect, the $1 polishes did the best, because they apply thinnest and dry fastest.
I use lots of different brands, I just go for a colour I like whatever the make. As I change my nail polish all the time, it doesn't matter to me if it is not particularly long lasting and I always carry the current colour in my handbag for repairs anyway. Right now I have this week's favourite on, Bourjois Fuchsia Provoc.
I have tried every nail polish under the sun from cheap to ridiculously expensive and I still have the best luck with NYC nail polish. Cheap, but it stayed on better than OPI and was so much cheaper.
o.p.i. is the best in my opinion. they are longer lasting and durable. they also have a lot of great colors, shades, and themes.


have fun.
chanel is amazing they last for ever and never get gunky in the bottle..but mac does ok ones aswell.
OPI


MAC


NYC


Sally Hanson
opi is the best
chanel i luv it or mac that's what i use
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles