Monday, June 21, 2010

I spilled clear nail polish on a 97% polyester the rest cotton dress.?

It's second hand, I'll live with the loss but I love this dress. What can I do to help save this dress. The color is off white and looks like an linnen type material. But exact specifications are above. Help!I spilled clear nail polish on a 97% polyester the rest cotton dress.?
what you can do is use nail Polish remover then wash it as fast as you can then can try seeing if it is gone and if it isn't then doing againI spilled clear nail polish on a 97% polyester the rest cotton dress.?
Non acetone nail polish remover should work. Use a cotton ball or Q-tip (nothing with bristles because it will cause the fabric to pill) and dab a little at a time. I did this on my work uniform (made the same) and it worked pretty good. There is a website that will tell you how. It does it a little diffrenent than how I did it, but it might work for you if my idea doesn't. http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-rem鈥?/a>
dab a bit off a nail polish remover spirt onto a peace of cotton. and then just remove the mail polish off the dress and after wards wash the bit where the nail polish dropped! or even better :rather than washing it , have it dry cleaned!!!!!


hope i have helped you some how!


-xox-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles