Monday, June 21, 2010

What [in your opinion] is the sexiest color nail polish on a girl?

Brand - OPI


color name - Linkin Park After Dark





its like a dark purple, from far away it looks black but close up you can tell its purple(with two layers of it), im wearing it right now :]What [in your opinion] is the sexiest color nail polish on a girl?
Gerran - french manicure with matching toes in 7 in high heels


Blake - Short and natural


Jennifer - Gun Metal


Linda - none


Jo - **** redWhat [in your opinion] is the sexiest color nail polish on a girl?
Well that depends if you are going somewhere formal dress etc. Maybe have the classic red on, but if its just casual I wouldn't go to crazy about it just a light pink I guess I would like to see on a girl....
dark colors are very chic, but I love darling pink... specially if your nails are a little long (not too long) it makes hands look that much prettier and delicate.
I love dark reds and I'm starting to love black too. No I'm not gothic because I like black either. Its in and trendy and it goes with anything!!
I have to go with a cherry red. It crosses all skin tones and can be transformed from day to night style.
Light pink, or if nails are artificial, pink %26amp; whites.
i think whatever matches there personality lol


for me i go with dark colors............=]
Whitish beige... The color of creamy Baileys....
French manicure
French Manicure
vomit green


swamp green


mold green


poop brown


bloody red


clear fart color
some thinig bright and noticeable.
Red or pink, definitely!
i think its a cranberry red color
Deep passionate red
If you've got the nails for it, red.
dark blue, dark purple, or black.
clear. nail polish is for little girls.
depends on length. short nails fun colors , long nails french manicure
Maroon or dark purple.
Star FRUIT
White
Red
white and pink tips.
I like teal...but..that's me
soft drrrrrrry Red
black
blue
clear
purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles