Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you remove your nail polish with a whiteboard cleaner?

i ran out of nail polish remover, so do u think i should remove my nail polish with white board cleaner? will it turn my nails yellow? or get it damaged? im just wondering, dont write anything bad. heheCan you remove your nail polish with a whiteboard cleaner?
The best way to get off nail polish is with a product with some acetone.











And I do not mean paint thinner, because that can eat away at your skin!





you could try a mix of vinegar and rubbing alcohol, if you dare.Can you remove your nail polish with a whiteboard cleaner?
it would work but it is not a good idea for your skin it will become roghf and it will look horbale so it really not a good idea
I wouldn't if I were you.


Just run out to the store and get a bottle of nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles