Saturday, November 28, 2009

What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?

Still Bored... XD


Thhaankkyyouu. :P


♥What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
A cinnamon shade.What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
BRIGHT RED Report Abuse

At this moment, I am not wearing any. I am considering going to the salon today for a manicure and pedicure. I can't decide between that or going to buy some new clothes. I can't afford to do both. :(
I'm wearing a light shimmery pink on my fingernails (w/ flowers) and hot pink on my toes (w/ flowers)! I just got them done yesterday!!!
Natural ,naturallly !
Shimmery Light Ocean Blue :D
I'm not wearing any right now, though I wish I was wearing polish.
clear on the fingers, and candy apple red on the tootsies
Im not wearing any!:)
Tid bits of hot pink.


My best friend can't put on nail polish when she's drunk.
Nail Color


Its VERY rare!
i am wearing white tips :p
french manicure :)i am
Hot Pink =]
Light blue
Bright Blue!
Pink :D
im wearing clear nail polish





hope this advice helps!
Clear!!


xoxo agoodgirl_msj
iam not
pink
light pink
blue on nails and purple on toesies!!
hot pink x
white..but it's coming off haha.
ummm none?
neon orange. yea im cool. lol (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles