Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of this nail polish color?

http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>


I found this pretty little brown shade of nail polish, but then it came out a little different on my nails..I can't decide if I like it or not? What do you think? (and sorry about my nasty fingernail, I got bit by a dog awhile back, and my nail is finally growing out)What do you think of this nail polish color?
It's a nice color on you!What do you think of this nail polish color?
BOOKS are better than LOOKS!


I suggest you should spend your time focusing on your schoolwork and education instead of worrying about how your appearance is.


Read, study, and do something fun and educational..its COOL!
I think its really cute!





It looks great on your hands and the color is simple but also classy. It looks great. I really like it.





By the way your fingernail does'nt look so bad. :]
Use it with mabey red


then you brown shade as a stripe going diagonal


Perfect around christmas time
ew. i hate it no offense but i see were your going like i have brown nail polish but it has red in it .
I think it would be pretty with clear over it :]


but yes, I like it
it's cute but i don't think it's right for your complexion though
i think it is cute. but i love all nail polish
put on another coat of it.. its pretty but i think more of a toe color
i think it looks modelish. wear it. it looks ausome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles