Monday, November 30, 2009

Is wearing a dark nail polish to go fill out an application going to count against me?

i don't have any polish remover right now, lolIs wearing a dark nail polish to go fill out an application going to count against me?
I don't see why it would.


You're expressing yourself with color.


That's not a bad thing.


Just show your true personality.


Smile alot if your that kinda girl!Is wearing a dark nail polish to go fill out an application going to count against me?
As long as it still looks nice.
black nails are always trendy %26amp; chic
I would say no... while it's probably best to keep your look neutral (like a clear or natural colored nail polish) I don't think it would count against you if it's neat.
Just dress appropriately/professionally and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles