Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of black nail polish?

i have black nail polish, but i dont know if i should use it or not


im not goth or emo! should i use it on my toes/ finger nails?


or should i not use it at all?What do you think of black nail polish?
I'm not goth nor emo, and I wear black nail polish on occassion, it can actually be very cute and go well with a certain looks. I wouldn't wear it to a Holiday party or anywhere dressy, but for everyday casual wear, such as jeans and sweatshirts, its fine. Have nail polish remover on hand, its no big deal, its not like it is permanet.What do you think of black nail polish?
Personally, I think anyone can rock black nail polish...not just ';goths'; and ';emos';. Usually, I think it looks best on short nails. I always get a black polish that has a little glitter to it, so it looks more girly.





I used to have a friend whose mom wouldn't allow her to wear black nail polish, so she went and got this dark dark dark red color. It almost looked black, but you could see the red tint to it. It was pretty. Maybe you should look into that too.
i use it, and i'm not goth or emo either.


i think thats basically a stereotype, and if somebody says that i'm emo because of my nail polish, thats ridiculous. i use it to paint my finger nails.


the only downside i have with it is that its hard to keep it from peeling and it messes up easily. but that is probably just the brand of polish i've got.
I like it, but only for fingernails. I think it looks dirty on toenails, like they are all infected or something. Gross. Feet are dirty enough, I try and use the cleanest looking colours I can on my toes instead of adding to the yukky.
i dont suggest it, i mean unless it matches ur hair or something, but black nail polish makes u look goth, and i dont like goth. Try some colour more acceptable but not too great ie: flourescant green is a no
Hey! black nail polishes r v.good the r the ones in fashion these days i think u should use .......................i doesn't depend on who u r its what u like???????? if u like it u should wear it no matter what pelople think.....................its in these days after all
I don't understand why people think wearing black nail polish means your emo or goth. I think it's perfectly acceptable. I like wearing black nail polish, especially with sparkle.





Hope this helps!
I love black nail polish! It used to be only for Halloween and goths, but now, so chic! And if you still aren't sure, try out a dark purple or navy.
i say go for it.
kinda ugly





can be ok if you have the right shape nails, and skin colour.
finger nails, i think it'd look fine on you.
I use it. Actually so does my husband. :-) Nothing wrong with a little black polish!
I use it on my toes all the time =)
I think its fine to use...


I normally just use it to paint my toes...


But do whatever you feel like doing
I wear it..and I like it(:
use it.. it's cool!! and match up with red shirt... you're going to look seductive.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles