Saturday, November 28, 2009

How would you feel about a guy who paints clear nail polish on his own nails?

lol seriouslyHow would you feel about a guy who paints clear nail polish on his own nails?
umm......metrosexual???How would you feel about a guy who paints clear nail polish on his own nails?
That he's not going to get under my hood when I need him too!


so I say LATERZ!
he is probably homosexual
That just means he's well groomed.
Best not to judge a book by it's cover, gotta know what's on the inside first
It is fine. As long as there is not hint of color.
FACT IS OFTEN STRANGER THAN FICTION........
OMG sorry lmao that's what my gay Uncle does!





I would feel more like a friend to him than a GF!
I do. Just because I am a guy does not mean I can care about my appearance, and nails are part of it. Now if they had color on them, that may be a different story...lol
I'd think it's weird.
I see all kinds of men wearing all different colors of nail polish these days. Some are gay, some are goth or emo ... they're nice people, and they have LOVELY nails. I'm 57 and it would take a lot more than nail polish to shock me.
how do you KNOW he polishes his nails?





doesn't really matter to me.
I think its a little metro, but fine. It is nice that he likes to maintain himself and in retrospect, its just clear nail polish so its not such a big deal.
I would feel like I hope him and his boyfriend are very happy together....
It's not a big deal. A lot of guys these days like to take do that stuff.
my gaydar might detect something
slight chance that hes gay....





otherwise..hes probably a metro
I'd feel like he might be undercover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles