Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get Nail polish of laminate flooring?

My son got ahold of some nail polish and dumped on his bedroom floorHow do I get Nail polish of laminate flooring?
Try a mr. clean magic eraser. My two daughters LOVE painting toenails, fingernails and any other kind of nail, my sister told me try the mr. clean magic eraser when I was telling her that my daughters got BRIGHT RED NAIL POLISH ALL OVER MY KITCHEN CABINETS AND FLOOR (BRAND NEW)..it worked wonders in my kitchen ....My home will never be without the magic eraser every again....How do I get Nail polish of laminate flooring?
A mr.clean dry eraser works very good on everything.
Rubbing alcohol.
try a product called Goof-Off, purchased at Home Depot or Drug Mart at about $3.00
Pure acetone nail polish remover, or pure acetone paint thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles