Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is the better brand of nail polish?

Opi, Essie, or China Glaze? Which one holds up the best? I'm tired of getting crappy polish.Which is the better brand of nail polish?
China Glaze was made for natural nails only. Opi can be used for both. As a stylist and nail technicial, I recommend Opi because it lasts longer than the China Glaze. It seems to be thicker. Just make sure you put three thin coats on to make you nails look their best. I have never used Essie before so I can't tell you anything about it. Also, Chanel makes really great polish. But, it is more expensive than Opi or China Glaze. Hope this helps.Which is the better brand of nail polish?
Opi but i like chanel
When I have my nails professionally done I choose OPI, however when I want to change my polish or do my own nails I buy ido nail polish from Sally's prices are reasonable because Sally's almost always have ido nail polish on sale. OPI is not easy to purchase at your local retailer. If you are looking for a polish accessible to purchase, try Sally Hansen nail care and polish or Loreal.








http://www.idonails.com/polish.htm
Opi is good but I actually prefer Sally Hanson.
OPI
I personally think all of them are bad!


Thats why i use No7 nail polish its really good and you can find great colours too.
Opi works the best for me. to lengthen nail polish make sure your using base and top coat
OPI, the best by far.
I've only heard of Opi that you said. But I prefer M-A-C nail polish.
OPI is really good i also like the Revlon 10 day colour stay polish it works really well and it actually stays!
Api
I have always used Essie in my salon. I think they have a great color selection.


When polishing your nails make sure you get the very tip. Brush across the tip of the nail so a little polish goes underneath as well, if it gets on your skin just use a little remover on an old acrylic brush to swipe it off.


Always use a top coat. I re-apply my top coat every other day to keep my manicure looking fresh.
Try OPI or Jessica
Opi works well on me but the best advice I ever got was from my grandmother, and no matter what nail polish she used, it would last a week, even Wet %26amp; Wild brand.


What she would do is clean her nails with nail polish remover, then soap and water. She would have two tumblers full of ice cubes ready. She would polish her nails with one coat, usually red or burgandy, and then hold her hands each in a cup of ice for about 15 minutes, or until the polish hardened. She would do the same after each coat. She'd finish by running freezing cold water over her nails.


I do the same routine whenever I polish my nails, and its never let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles