Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you prevent nail polish from chipping?

Use Sally Hanson Double Duty base and top coating in one. When you use it with there Diamond Strength no chip nail color, it really can last for a good week.How do you prevent nail polish from chipping?
Do 2 coats and a clear coat on top. THats what I heard but nothing works for me so I just dont paint my nails. Only my toe nails cause those dont chip nearly as fast.How do you prevent nail polish from chipping?
apply an extra coat of the same color or a clear nail polish.
put on one layer of clear then put two coats of the color you want and another layer of clear on top. thats what works for me.
Hi, one hint I just read was to apply a clear top coat after the third day of having a pedicure or manicure. You can do this again in a few days to build up a protection barrier. Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles