Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite nail polish?

What are your top three favorite brands of nail polish and why?





Thanks :]What is your favorite nail polish?
My top brands of nail polish are Chanel because it dosen't chip off and the colours are really nice, Nails INC as they do loads of gorgeous colours and the names of the colours are inventive ( They're named after things/places in London ) and Butter London because they dont contain any chemicals and it dosent go gloopy.What is your favorite nail polish?
You know, I love Sally Hanses a lot. Especially the Diamond collections.





I recently went to Sally Beauty Supply and fell in love with China Glaze!! Especially because they have a sale (buy 2 get 1 free!) and with the Sally Beauty Discount, the nail polishes come up to $3 per bottle! (reg price 5.99)





I'm usually into the pinks and reds but I'm experimenting with the neon collection from China Glaze. I have on a bright orange color: Japanese Koi and i love it!!
Sally Hansen


Opi


and Avon


Why? Because they all come in a great variety of colors, amd don't chip as often as other brands.


My favorite colors are red, a pinkish coral color, and orange.


God bless=)
China Glaze! I am in love with ';for Audrey'; right now. It's such a pretty Tiffany blue color. :)


OPI, Orly and OPI for Sephora are also good.
I like OPI, it's the only kind that I use, it last long and has great coverage color. My favorite color is ';I'm really not a waitress';.
Chanel, OPI and Barry M (my fave is Barry M)
opi is wonderful it goes on easily and smoothly lol i bought some for my mom and i wanted to steal it back
.
I love OPI nail polish. They use it in the spa and it's amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles