Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies, Does your man like it when you wear nail polish?

Fingers, toes, or both? Which colors or brands turn him on most?Ladies, Does your man like it when you wear nail polish?
Yeah..my man thinks it's sexy, and can't get enough of it. However, my dad doesn't like when my stepmom wears it because he feels, nail polish is only worn for women to attract men!!! Do you think this is true??


-Christina SotoLadies, Does your man like it when you wear nail polish?
Yes, he likes it because it makes me feel good to go and have my nails done. He dosent care about the color... rather how I feel about myself!
my boyfriend said it didnt make a difference however he noticed my toe nails were red the other day and said they were sexy
My husband actually doesn't like it.
yes as long as it's not red that's very prostitu*e style.
yes, my man likes it with color.
yeah.


he likes dark colors on my fingernails. like burgundies, navy blues, and purples.


on my toes he likes french pedicures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles