Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do u think of the color of my nail polish?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/343/20001pi2.jpg


my friends say its too bright!?





what color outfit suits with this color?What do u think of the color of my nail polish?
I think that the color is fine. You would probably want to go with a light colored oufit, maybe a peach top and white or tan bottom.What do u think of the color of my nail polish?
i like that! it not to bright i hav some like that i wear it with black green white some darker colors to make my nails pop!
I don't think it's too bright(but then again I'm a ';Barry M. Nail Paint '; fan)





I think it would contrast beautifully with an all black outfit, maybe with red patent high heeled shoes?





Or Black skirt/trousers and white strap top?





I think you should use it as a contrating feature to your outfit, with possibly some minimal accessory co-ordination.
No way! It's not too bright!


It's such a cool colour! Don't listen to what they say.. lol.





Since it's quite a bright neon colour, maybe you should just tone it down with the colour of the outfit, it doesn't need to be bland! Just not as .. vibrant :)


I'd say it'd look fine with a little bit yellow, it'd definately go with white, reds? Maybe a few deeper shades of blue? Experiment and see what looks best. x
Ooh! I have that same color! Is yours the chanel one??


I would wear somethink like that with a simple white blouse and denim shorts. And maybe some gold gladiator-style sandals (love 'em!!).





If you friends keep saying it's too bright, just ignore them.








**Gemma**
They look real crimson.
its a little bright but white,black,and red would look good with it
Wow i love that color where did you get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles