Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Richmond,Va. area that sells china glaze nail polish?

I really want to find this polish in For Audrey which is like a tiffany blue color. If anyone knows where I can find it, it would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)Does anyone know of anywhere in the Richmond,Va. area that sells china glaze nail polish?
Sally Beauty Supply








I bought mine there, love it :)


They have it in stock at the store, or you can get it off their website, and I'll list other sites for you too.





ps- It really helps to get a beauty club card, especially if you find yourself buying more polish hehe, it's addicting! Their colors and formula is awesome. The card is only $5.00, lasts a whole year, you get an instant $5.00 coupon for next months purchase (so it pays for itself), and you save so much off products! All China Glaze polishes would only be $3.25 with a card instead of $5.99. Cool huh? Just a tip!





Hope this helps!Does anyone know of anywhere in the Richmond,Va. area that sells china glaze nail polish?
Sally Beauty Supply was what I was going to say, until I saw that the girl above me beat me to the punch! :)


However, I also can suggest that you purchase it at a nail salon. Nail salons tend to retail polishes in the brands they use, which typically include China Glaze. You know what I mean? Ever notice the big glass case most salons have of untouched polish? Lol.


Another solution may be to look for it online- maybe you can find it really, really cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles