Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you get rid of nail polish other than nail polish remover?

What is it on?





Straight ACETONE will workHow do you get rid of nail polish other than nail polish remover?
When I didn't have any nail polish remover and I just HAD to change my color, I used....more nail polish! It softens the old polish. I put it over the old color, let it sit there for like 5 seconds and then rubbed it off. Sometimes I had to do it twice for a nail, but don't let it sit as long during the second time. It worked for me!How do you get rid of nail polish other than nail polish remover?
try a mixture of hot water and ammonia, if that doesn't work just use straight ammonia, just be careful what you put it on.


I had spilled BLACk nail polish on my off white carpet, and with some scrubbing and ammonia I got it right out.
What is it on, a surface or clothing? Do not use nail polish remover - acetone will eat right through many fabrics and can ';melt'; some surfaces.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles