Monday, November 30, 2009

Which nail polish color should I use for the wedding?

I'm coming out in a wedding this sunday and the dress is marine (like a dark blue or navy blue) and the shoes are silver. I want to know what color should I paint my toes and my nails so i can tell the lady at the salon when i go to get them done...Which nail polish color should I use for the wedding?
I think a french manicure will look good. Or silver to match the shoes.Which nail polish color should I use for the wedding?
French manicure or a light pink. Try a natural pink as well!
french manicures cann NVR fail. they go with everything so u cann look good fer more than tha wedding. =]
i think that for a wedding you should get a subtle color something that is just noticeable. ummmm i would definitely go for a clearer blue that shines in the light or maybe a white or silver that shines in the light!!! i really hope i helped
Like a dark blue, clear, a natural colur.


French manicure would look really nice though.
I would just get a french manicure, because they're formal, classic, and go with everything.
i would either do the classic french mani or get red nail polish ....
I would suggest a french manicure for both and if you have short nails then I would suggest fake nails or nail tips. Or silver nails to go with the shoes or navy blue. But mostly I would say to get french manicures

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles