Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I add color to clear nail polish!? 10 points!?

Umm, well I have clear nail polish, and I wnat to add color to it, I was thinking of adding something bright, like about neon color, does anyone know what I can use to make a really bright stand-out-color?





10 points for best answer.How do I add color to clear nail polish!? 10 points!?
i use some cheap brightly colored eyeshadow that you crush up and mix with clear nail polish after you paint that on do another coat of clear to make it extra shiny : )How do I add color to clear nail polish!? 10 points!?
I would play it safe and just get a bright color at the drug store. You never know what reaction the chemicals in the clear NP and any other ';ingredient'; might have and if it can cause irreversible damage to your nails. Pesimism is not my cup of tea and I usually go for the daring side of things, but I would let this one pass and get a Brucci =O)


Hope I helped!
You can go to drug stores such as rite aid and target to get clear coats with a splash of color in them. although ive never tried it... you can try adding a small amount of another color to the clear coat and see what happens
actually ive done this and it works .. you if you crush up your eyeshadow and pour a small amount of clear nail polish and mix it together .. works well .. good luck
Food dye? Highlighter? Paint?
MAC pigments work well mixed with clear nail polish... they have so many shades to choose from, including neon brights!
stop being cheap and buy some color polish! or just add paint(not oil!)
food dye or poor some nail polish in it??
take felt tip off marker and pour it in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles