Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think of black nail polish on girls? 10 POINTS?

I just like the look, i don't dress scene, goth, etc but i think it looks cool. If you don't like it, how should I wear black nail polish to make it not look 'scary'. Should i add white or something to it?What do you think of black nail polish on girls? 10 POINTS?
It looks great, just make sure your nails aren't too long or it looks a little terrifying! Otherwise, it's a nice look :)What do you think of black nail polish on girls? 10 POINTS?
i like black nailpolish a lot ;) but i havent been using i, i've been using white and pinks more lately, just cause i was called emo and gothic for having b lack nail polish. wtf i know? ahah, and my teacher was wearing black nail polish at that time too, and shes like 28. ahahah gayy ;)
I love black nail polish too, and im not goth, punk, etc. What I usually do to not make it look so 'scary' is just buy some little designs/decals to put on them. Or I go to a professional and have them airbrush in silver or white.
Oh gosh I LUV it my favorite color on my nails I have black with pink, greeen, yellow, any color black is hot and awesome and yet again im kinda punk but when i wasnt i still liked it its wonderful and hot also black is a sign of faith thats what people said a long time ago!
I think as long as your nails aren't really long, it's fine...but I'd also try for polishes that are dark, but not black. There's one called ';Lincoln Park At Midnight'; by OPI that's a really dark purple. It's my fave. OPI has a lot of other colors that are dark but not black.
It's just a nail polish colour. In fact, black nails make them stand out and that's usually a good thing. It's not scary unless worn with 'scary' apparel.
I also like the look, when it's not chipping off and stuff. Then it just looks grungy. I also like going with a very deep dark red instead of the black.
I think it looks really nice. If you want you can also add little colored dots.
You can get off with black nail polish if you wear coloured jewelry to brighten it up!


X
i dont like black on nails. i do like the deeper purple tones tho. but dark nail polish looks the best on full long nails. i hope i get the ten points
you can add a bright tee. that will make it pop and not make you look goth
there are nail decals you can put on them %26amp; use the black polish as a background
i luv black, u could add a white swirl w/ a toothpick. i luv it. see selena gomez wearin it all the time.
i love it! but if ur goin to add something on it, dont make it white....trust me, it looks weird :)
i think tis awesome. I have black nail polish on right now =D
i wear black nail polish. i don't think it looks bad unless you do were gothy clothes
make it shiney! not like u spent 1 second on each nail
it;s awseome lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles