Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I keep my nail polish nice and smooth rather than sticky and clumpy?

My mom showed me a way to keep it smooth (she went to comsmetic school, so i guess she learned it there), just add a couple of drops of nail polish remover in the polish.. it lossens it up just right and in seconds its nice and smooth..


BTW, ive never tried the refridgerator thing though, thats sounds like a good experiment too. try either or..How do I keep my nail polish nice and smooth rather than sticky and clumpy?
I've kept my nailpolish in the refrigerator for many years now. Everyone always laughs when they open my fridge door, but it seems to helps with the clumping and stickiness. Try it.





Also, when you shake it, do it gently. Don't vigorously shake it. You should roll it between the palms of your hands a few times. This will keep the air bubbles out of the polish.How do I keep my nail polish nice and smooth rather than sticky and clumpy?
Keep it in the fridge. It works.
Keep it in a fridge.
Add a little nail polish remover to it and shake it should help
If you nail polish is sticky and clumpy its either old or it has been exposed to the air for too long. Also, never shake the bottle. That makes air bubbles in the polish and it will bubble up on your nails. Turn the bottle upside and roll between your palms. Also, don't buy the really cheap polish. A great polish to use is OPI. It is my absolute favorite and they have every color imaginable. You buy it at most beauty salons or stores like Ulta or Beauty Brands. The polish last a really long time and it doesn't chip off as fast as the cheap stuff. Also, if you want your manicures to last you need to always use a basecoat and a topcoat.
If it is sticky and clumpy, it is old or been exposed to the air for too long. I don't really think that there is a solution other than just throw it away and buy new...
if the polish is thick and guumy add a few drops of polis remover to it. if it is still thick throw it away and buy a new bottle
don't shake the bottle, make sure the top is on real well and hold it up-side-down and then right-side-up,do that 2-3 times.Do that instead and it will keep your nail polish from bubbling causing it to clump.You may want to give yourself extrra time in between coats too.
1. dont shake the polish(roll it in the palm of your hands--the warmth helps it to be smooth


2. dont ever use polish remover to try to thin it out--use polish thinner(you can get this at any beauty supply store)
apply base and top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles