Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where to get affordable, but good quality nail polish in new york city?

specifically a nice coral color or the thin nail polish used to draw designs on your nails?Does anyone know where to get affordable, but good quality nail polish in new york city?
I think that Sally Hanson last the longest, and you can do a touch-up on them and they don't look sloppy. You can pay a fortune for nail polish and I have, but none last as long or as nicely as Sally's. !!!!!!!!!Does anyone know where to get affordable, but good quality nail polish in new york city?
Try Orly or Sally Hansen nail polish. these can be found at Walmart, CVS, Kroger, and several other places! If u go to Sally's Beauty Supply u can buy Finger Paint's, Nina Ultra Pro, Orly, and Savvy. Also at Davidsons Beauty or Cosmo Prof U can buy Creative, Opi, Essie and several others! I use just about every brand listed and trust me they are awesome!
I dont know specifically in NYC, but Orly is the best brand I've used, and you can get it virtually anywhere. CVS/Eckerd, or maybe Walgreens. I know CVS has it. Or a beauty supply store. It's about 5 or 6 a bottle, but it lasts forever!
0.99c Store or Dollar Store
revlon


milani
OPI, or Creative Nail are good but you have to get them in salons.
O.P.I. nail polish works great! It doesn't chip, and the color quality is great. You can get it anywhere and you can find it for under $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles