Monday, November 30, 2009

What color is your nail polish?

My toes are metallic purple


and my finger nails are clear.What color is your nail polish?
Sparkly Pink :-)What color is your nail polish?
My toenails are a bright turquoise (China Glaze Turned up Turquoise)


My fingernails are a purple/pink color (OPI Miami Beet)
clear








answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
My fingers are this really sparkly blue, and when you go into the sun, they turn to a sparkly green!!! ITS AWESOME!!!! :D








And my toes are a pink, that turns to orange!
My toe nails are yellow.


And my finger nails are a very dark blue metallic colour.
I just did mine and there the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green and blue!!!
I have a french manicure and pedicure.





☺♥☺
Nothing but I'm painting them today. Navy blue with black stripes for my finger nails and bright purple for my toes. :)
glittery silver they shine like stars in the night
French Manicure I did myself :S


It's really messy!
not wearing any, i never wear nail polish
haha, my toes are purple too! but it's not metallic.


my fingernails are black but it's chipping :/


time to redo themmmmm
nails-french manicure


nails-red


:)
invisible lol I'm not wearing any
Toe nails are pink
purple, it goes with the background on my avatar
Not wearing any.
my fingers are neon orange :)


my toes are sparkly blue
Only a few chips left of black and pink.
Bloody Red
purple
Black...
Pale blue on both!
Pink on both. My wife wears bright red.
black with sparklies
black
they dont have anything on them! i am bout 2 paint them tho soon
red
yes please
I don't have anyone on.
My fingers are neon green =$


And my toes, bright orange! Weird much? ..Yes(: x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles