Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I buy Carlos Di Roma nail polish in a store?

My manicurist used it on my nails and said it lasted longer than most nail polishes.Can I buy Carlos Di Roma nail polish in a store?
I guess not but you can look at the nail polishes name and go on walmart.com or something and then look it up!!Can I buy Carlos Di Roma nail polish in a store?
I don't know if you are still looking for these nail polishes but my local Dollar Tree carries them...I have a few...they are REALLY cheap and REALLY good! hope this helped :) Report Abuse

Hey Chimera Nail Polish Lasted Longer than anyother in my experience





They are in promo


You can Enjoy 40% OFF at Chimera Nail Polish Online Store at http://www.chimeracc.com / To Avail this Offer Use Discount Code: iamspecial





You will be amazed to see its quality and glitter look
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles