Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow/lip gloss/nail polish to go with school dance outfit?

I'm wearing a low-necked, modern-looking deep pink silk dress. It's pink... but it's dark pink. What makeup color scheme would look best? I think doing all pink would just be weird. I have pretty much every eyeshadow color you could imagine, so no worries. Any miscellaneous makeup tips either? I want to look good! My skin is really, really light and my eyes are gold colored, and I have black hair. What colors?!?What eyeshadow/lip gloss/nail polish to go with school dance outfit?
For eyeshadow apply silver shimmery eyeshadow. Then, try 3 coats of black mascara. Make sure to curl your lashes first. Line them with liquid liner. Maybe try a subtle cat eye. Make sure you apply a light sweep of bronzer to add healthy color. Wear nude or peach lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles