Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there an easy way to remove acrylic/gel nails, other than soaking them in nail polish remover forever?

I've cut the tips off with clippers, but now stuck to the nail bed is the other part. I keep trying to lift it, but I feel like I'm lifting my whole nail. They're not going anywhere!! They are stuck-- bigtime.


It looks terrible and I need them gone. Pronto.





Please help!! Thanks :)Is there an easy way to remove acrylic/gel nails, other than soaking them in nail polish remover forever?
You can go to the salon and get them professionally removed not totally sure how much that would cost though. I always just soak them in remover or warm water and it lifts the glue and they come off, does take awhile though.Is there an easy way to remove acrylic/gel nails, other than soaking them in nail polish remover forever?
The professionals used acetoner that is stronger than the usual nail polish remover. Either go to the salon and have it done by them (highly recommended) or get the professional strength acetoner.
try this-


- slightly roughten the surface of the nail with a medium grid file


-soak fingertips with nail varnish remover it has to be (pure acetone)nail varnish with non acetone in it will not work


-leave for 15-20minutes (i know borning but watch tv while you wait)after the 15/20 mins ...every 2-3minutes take out %26amp; wipe away the dissolving articail nail with a tissue soakid in acetone


-use a orange stick 2 gentrly buff away the articail nail stucture from the real nail


-after fake nails are off...make sure you use a nail strightner and cutice cream/oil


i hope this is help full...................................
make sure you use acetone polich remover. You can buy pure acetone at Wal Mart. It will work much quicker.
I know when I had my gels I had a bad habit of not wearing gloves when I washed dishes. They would lift due to the water and pull off easily. I think the only way to get them off is to soak them or go to where you get them done and get them to take em off.
Sorry dear- soaking and peeling is the only way I've discovered. Using pure acetone from a beauty supply store helps to speed it along a bit.





Another option- go to a nail salon and have then soak them off while they give you a pedicure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles