Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have brown skin, do you think bright red nail polish would look good on me?

if not what else because i really want to know?I have brown skin, do you think bright red nail polish would look good on me?
If you like bright red polish wear it!!I have brown skin, do you think bright red nail polish would look good on me?
I've also brown skin and I've found that red looks good on me if it's on clothes, but not at all in makeup. Bright red makes me look a lil cheap (lol). For makeup and nails I choose more in the pink-peach shades. In the case of nails, I even prefer french manicure (with almost transparent colors in peach, natural, pinks or just clear), or any of these colors by themselves (without the french). That does look really classy in my hands. This is just my own experience.
Red would but corals would look better (tangerines, peaches)
maybe not bright red, ( i am right there w/ya) try darker shades of pink
Gorgeous.
Of course plu my mama use to always get fake nails which was painted red so yeah and plus i have brown skin and red looks great on brown skin people!
I don't think so. red doesn't really look good on brown people. I'm pretty brown and my mom says I look more brown if i wear red. (sad face!) You should wear blue or clear ; just don't wear red!
Yes, I think that would work very well. As long as what you are wearing matches as well.





Basically, any color would work, as long as what you wear is a matching color or even the same color.
not red i think that like a light brown really light and sparklin thats really good for black o brown ppl
Orange or pink will look great with your skin color...But red would make you look darker...
I think Red is an universal color. and anybody could wear any color..weather it's nails or make up... Just apply it righ and their is always a large selection of reds, so choose one that you think is best for you
What color is your hair? Because, I'm a ';blonde';, and I personally dont think blondes should wear, red polish, or lipstick!! Very few Blonde, women I've seen look good, in Bright lipstick, and polishes.....Its totally for ';Brunettes'; I feel...But, then again, I'm a bit, on the ';Modest';, side, I just like to wear, all natural colors, the browns, and beige's and just try to look as ';Natural';, as I can.......When, I saw Jessica Simpson, with bright red lipstick, on, I didn't think, it ';Became'; her, You know.. Whereas, Marilyn Monroe, looked really good with it on!!! Just depends on the blonde, I guess.. Have Fun!!!
no, i think a brown color that is darker than you to make your skin look lighter if not just one of those that makes look transparent, like just glow.
no you would want a peach color... or a very light shade of pink to react with your skin color.
I like pale polish, for any color skin. I always think of hookers, when I think bright red.
oh girl hell yeah, throw on that sexy red dress and show them how to work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles