Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the brand of the new nail polish that eventually wears/fades off and you don't need to remove it?

I think I read about it in Lucky magazine awhile ago and it either faded or wore off gradually so you never needed to remove it. It was supposed to be a fairly neutral and pale color and dried really quickly. I think Sally Hansen makes it but I can't find the article about it anymore.What's the brand of the new nail polish that eventually wears/fades off and you don't need to remove it?
I have a couple of those from Sally Hansens. I got them at the drugstore.What's the brand of the new nail polish that eventually wears/fades off and you don't need to remove it?
All of my nail polishes do that on its own.
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles