Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys, what color of nail polish do you like to see on a girl?

And, what would you think of a girl who wore dark nail polish?Guys, what color of nail polish do you like to see on a girl?
Black looks immature, but Dark Navy, or a Deep Maroon looks good, cream or french is nice as well.Guys, what color of nail polish do you like to see on a girl?
i see a french mani/pedi wit fake nails
Light polish. Dark looks like dirty fingernails.
Girls wear nail polish for other girls. A real guy has no interest in it. I have never been hanging out with my friends %26amp; the topic of nail polish or colors there off, come up.
Depends on your age I would think. I'm 37 so for me I like a more professional look. Young feeling but mature at the same time. French Manicure style is always great. Lighter colors are my preference. But a nice red can be classy and sexy too.
I know I'm not a guy, but Cover Girl suggest to use nail polish that matches your proper lipstick tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles