Thursday, December 10, 2009

What nail polish color is most attractive?

I asked a bunch of guys I work with what color nails they like the best and they all said ';the one with the white on top.'; ...they meant French. haha I think that's the classiest.What nail polish color is most attractive?
red is just too typical, so i would try going for a gold shimmery orange by O.P.I.. Then add a tiny crystal in the middle of your middle finger, thumb,and pinky...sooooo sexyWhat nail polish color is most attractive?
fake nails,french manicure,hot pink or white nail polish.


white nail polish underneath ANY color makes it stand out brighter. =D
orange, pink, or fake nails.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think red nail polish is the most attractive.
I love short nails with dark red, purple, navy blue or black polish
That's a tough one. But french manicures are really hot right now.
French manicure
try yellow its really in for the summer
clear with white tip
red or pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles