Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should your nail polish match your toe polish or should it be different?

different. Go for the same colour, but different shades of it. Your nails should be a lighter colour, as these will be seen the most, and up close, so you want them t be quite tasteful and your toes more bright, as these are normally only seen from more of a distance, so you dont want them to go unnoticed, so the colour must be bold! For example, pale pink on your fingers, bright pink on your toes. The contrast works well.Should your nail polish match your toe polish or should it be different?
It's completely your choice!!!





There's no strict rule.





Although I guess if you are going to a very ';posh'; do where both your hands and toes are going to be showing and it's quite smart / elegant, then I would go matching...





But in everyday life, it doesnt really matter!





The important thing is finding out what shades suit your skin tone!





:-)Should your nail polish match your toe polish or should it be different?
I always have my toes French manicure and my nails a color of my choice, give my hands the professional look and my toes the fun look, best of both worlds
NO! :)


Toe and nail polish do NOT have to match ... ever.





%26lt;------ works for Vogue magazine, and is also a gay asexual cat
Different. Color on the toes and french on the fingers looks nice.
Go for different it's much fun if your nail and toe polish are different...^_^
I think it looks better when matched or skip the toe polish instead.
Why it should match of course, unless you're like me and don't give a dam about matching them up. LMAO
different.





looks a bit weird if they;re the same
oh no way,,they always match,,,





are you a clown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles