Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why is my nail polish doing this?

Every time I paint my nails, I get all the little bubbles under the polish. I have tries brand new polish, different colors, different brands, fewer coats, and nothing seems to work. I use about 2-3 coats of the colored polish, then I use about 2 coats of clear top coat. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?Why is my nail polish doing this?
In addition to what the others said about too many coats or painting your nails too thick, the bubbles could be caused by you shaking your nail polish. To mix your polish instead of shaking it, role it back and forth between your hands. Not too fast though or that would be the same as shaking it! When I started doing that with my polish I almost NEVER got bubbles in my polish! Even when I use 99 cent NYC polish my nails still look perfect. The only time I ever do now are when my polish gets old.Why is my nail polish doing this?
I've heard taking certain medications can make that happen to your nails, also put ridges into them. Anyways, prehaps it is that. If you do not take any medications then possibly that is just how you fingernails react to nail polish. Try to use a more expensive brand (OPI, ChinaGlaze...etc)
you're using too much polish,


first you should put 1 thin coat of clear,


let it dry, then apply color 1-2 coats,


let it dry, then a coat of clear again.


sit still, then you should be alright


%26amp; not have this problem anymore.


:]
you have to buff your nails first i guess, the uneven surface will result in the bubbles,,,
Too much nailpolish coatings
too much or it's the brush :/ not so sure it can be just air caught in the polish :/ good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles