Thursday, December 3, 2009

My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...?

My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...





remover but it just made it worse.


Help! What should I do?!My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...?
Have his/her hands surgically removed at the wrists, then replace the wallet. I don't think there's anything that will take it out.





Several folks here disagree with me: http://www.ehow.com/tips_13446.html





Best of luck and sorry about the humor. I threaten my kids with that all the time, but they are 12 and 15.My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...?
I'm glad you have a sense of humor!


I'm glad you found the answer in my link!


I'm glad to receive the best answer!





Thank you! Report Abuse

You need to call Gucci's customer service ASAP.
You may not believe this but..............





try ';The Axe body spray'; it removes sharpie markers off leather so it sould help you too.








cat
Go now to the supermarket and buy neither one of these two products that remove Pen-Ink-Marker





Product 1. is made by Motsenbocker's called ';LIFT OFF';


See the sites below


http://www.liftoffinc.com/product-ink-re鈥?/a>


http://www.liftoffinc.com/product-stain-鈥?/a>





or





Dylon Stain Remover.


See site below


http://www.dylon.com.au/fc-stainremovers鈥?/a>





Both products work well. I have even used it on my yellow leather lounge when my youngest daughter marked the lounge with a black permanent marker.





Pour the product all over your wallet then wash the wallet in warm soapy water then let the wallet dry out in the sun.





Now I always make sure I have these products handy in the laundry.
Get Mr Clean magic eraser - they work wonders on marker on walls, floors, even wallets!





Don't ever use them on your kids as they will get a chemical burn from the materials in the magic eraser - but do use it on the wallet/walls/floors etc.
Mr Clean Magic Erasers work wonders, but I don't know about wallets. You could call Gucci's costumer service. But do it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles