Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I buy green nail polish?

Tomorrows class colors day and green is our school color but I have no idea where to get green nail polish. Help Please.Where can I buy green nail polish?
A drug store like cvs should have green nail polishWhere can I buy green nail polish?
you can visit a nail shop near by they always have nail polish or a sally beauty sallon some where about beauty yet a nail shop is the best place
Here you go. This site has some of them





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/green%20na鈥?/a>
claires of most any jewlery/accesory store
try a beauty supply shop they tend to have every color.
cvs


walmart


claires


hanafords


ant where
wal-mart
my class color is green. i got this amazing go go green nail polish from wal mart. its really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles